Traditionally used to support Hormone balance in women 30-60 plus. (Use in combination with Hormone Balance).
- Nettle- A gentle diuretic, supporting the body to process and flush away toxins
- Spearmint- Digestive support, relieves indigestion, nausea and vomiting. Helps to lower blood sugars and supports stress.
- Burdock- facilitating bowel motions, purifies the blood, aphrodisiac properties, supports skin conditions.
- Liquorice-traditionally used to sooth the gastrointestinal tract, has anti-inflammatory properties and immune boosting properties.
- Lemongrass-Support the nervous system and anxiety, support the liver, relieves bloating and helps increase red blood cells.
- Fennel seeds-Supports digestion, bloating, gas and cramping, may also assist with fluid retention. Soothes the GIT tract.
- Calendula-Traditionally used to prevent muscle spasms and cramps, supports stomach and duodenal ulcers. Supports digestion. Helps reduce hot flushes.
- Dandelion- Supports the liver and soothes the stomach. Can help with fluid retention.
- St Marys thistle-Liver tonic
- Lemon Verbena-supports the digestive tract
- Marshmallow Root-soothes and coats the lining of the GIT tract
1 tsp per cup, infuse 15 minutes covered. Drink 3 cups daily, breakfast, morning tea and lunch. Serve hot or cold. Add honey or maple syrup to taste. Can be made into a Herbal Iced Tea.
You should consult a licensed health care professional or doctor before starting any supplement, or herbal tea blend especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-exiting injuries or medical conditions and if you are on medication. Not a TGA approved product.